Thursday, August 1, 2024

Heat You Say

 Today is the last day of heat. Right now it is 32C with a humidex of 38C. Tomorrow starts the cool down. It will only get up to 29C. 

Since we can’t be outside overly much, I cleaned my Dyson  vacuum to within an inch of its life. Man, it was dirrttty. I will vacuum in tomorrow morning. I want to make sure every part is good and dry. I was going to start cleaning the couches, but decided next week when the humidity isn’t high will work better for them to dry.

Had a long phone call with SHMBO. She has been off work for a medical issue for the past few months. It is interesting to hear her talk about the therapy she is in. Most of it I agree with, but some of it I question. Therapy does not take into account what God has given each person in ability. I am hoping at some point it will all meld together. 

This is a long weekend here in most of Canada 🇨🇦. Hoping all families and individuals will be able to enjoy it. September long seems to signal the beginning of fall ie back to school, no more long lazy days, lake time etc.

Blessings

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help

 I am posting the following for a friend. We grew up together and having had members of my family have kidney problems, this is close to my ...