Monday, July 1, 2024

Well We’ll Well

 It’s raining yet again. Yesterday was nice to the point we could sit out.

Saturday was cold with clouds off and on. It rained early morning. We had the grad party. Not all family could be here. Some were camping. It was a good visit with every one.


The graduate and BF

The strawberries are ready to pick, but no one can get onto the fields. Some areas have water just sitting in the fields. Some had hoped to open today. Well that didn’t happen. I sure hope it dries out soon or we will be out of luck. Other fruits are ready also but again too much rain.

It does give one time to read or do other activities. I have been blessed in that I was able to walk Oakley twice with only a few rain drops. Hope the rest of the day allows for dryer walks. Wet dog doesn’t smell great.





He is spunky today chasing toys like there is no tomorrow. He is feeling much better after last weeks surgery.

Blessings

Jean 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help

 I am posting the following for a friend. We grew up together and having had members of my family have kidney problems, this is close to my ...