Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday Tidbits

 Another Sunday comes around. I think as I get older, the weeks go faster and faster. 

It has been a lazy week inside. 

Monday I vacuumed and straightened up and we had five walks

Tuesday was a dog day. He isn’t doing well on his food. Not a good thing. Grumpy, tired and goes poop lots. We had five walks

Wednesday I emptied and refilled the dishwasher. SWMBO came over to meet Oakley. He fell in love with her. Even looked at her with puppy dog eyes. We had four walks and one accident inside. We all went for a walk for an ice cream cone, WORST ice cream ever. 

Thursday back to the dog food. I went into the city to get new food, a bed and some meds. Gave him only water all day. He feels better.

Friday was the day to start him on food again, but only in late afternoon. SHMBO and SWGs came over to visit the pup…not me…just him. We went for a long walk, much enjoyed by all. SHMBO has a critter in her attic. Noise went on overnight

Saturday he is on the new food and is much better. Spunky, playing, growling at his favourite toy. I picked up a few groceries. We walked between rain storms. Did I say how sick I am of rain? You better believe I am. 

Sunday. SHMBO called to say the critter is back. I told her to call an exterminator. We both live in the country so who knows when they will show. BTW she has no access to her attic. That came about with her bathroom reno. She may have to have another one put in. Whatever they do, I hope they don’t just spray poison in it and let it die up there. If they do I am sure flies will get in and make maggots. Yuck. Bichons like to play fight, so we have been doing quite a lot of that today. He feels much better.


Making lunch for us
Onward and upward.

Blessings

Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help

 I am posting the following for a friend. We grew up together and having had members of my family have kidney problems, this is close to my ...