Saturday, June 8, 2024

Rain Rain

 Go away. Don’t come back another day.

April was cold. May was cold and rainy. June is still cool and rainy. We need some heat and sun.

After two years I have got myself another pup. He is a Bichon and his name is Oakley.



He is eight months old and full of beans. The people I got him from did not give him good food and definitely not puppy food. Ah it is what it is. His system will adjust. He fell in love with my daughter (She Who Must Be Obeyed) came on Thursday to meet him and then yesterday SHMBO and my GD (She Who Works Many Jobs) came. Oakley loves SWWMJ.

No garden this year because of the rain and the cold. I had great plans. Oh well, maybe next years


When I opened my last bag of apples this one came out.  It looks like a heart made by the way the leaf lay on it while ripening.

LAST WEEKS GOALS

1. No spend week. Fail. Spent on puppy supplies and arthritis supplies.

2. Clean bathroom. Done

3. Vacuum. Done

4. Eat Healthy. Fail. Ate whatever was handy. Still lost weight though.

5. Walk everyday. Done. Did between 9000 and 10,000 steps each day

That’s my week

How was yours?

Blessings

JK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help

 I am posting the following for a friend. We grew up together and having had members of my family have kidney problems, this is close to my ...