Coming Storm

 May and June were very hot here.  Not so much July and August. It was warm but not like it is usually. September and October again not as hot as usual.

I retired in August. I also turned the big 70. We went to the cottage for a week. Lake Winnipeg is the 11th largest lake in the world. Needless to say there were lots of little rain storms each day, but not enough to dampen all the fun. Paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fires, s’mores, each grandchild got to pick their favourite supper on one night each. That made it easy for dinners lol. My husbands brother and wife also came. The kids were happy to see them….until uncle decided that he was in charge. If we let him have his way, the kids and the rest of us would be inside playing games. He and his wife are very old fashion. Ah over all it was a blast.

Next up has been getting into the groove of being retired. Not sure what to do with myself other than regular every day chores. I think I may look for another part time job. I would volunteer, but I volunteered all my life and am done with that. I cannot seem to get into sewing, gardening, crafts this year. 😕

Tonight starts the first snow storm of the season. At least the rain from yesterday has dried up. Hopefully it won’t rain before the snow starts. 

Blessings

Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NO MORE WINTER!

Man

That’s Much Better