Friday, November 12, 2021

Storm

 First snow of the year. Rained Wednesday. Thursday it was a rain snow mix that eventually turned to light snow. This morning the door is drifted in, the wind is howling and the snow feels like needles hitting my face. Apparently it should all stop about noon. We have a guy with a motorcycle that was told to move it for the winter, due to plowing the snow. It still sits there and he has been gone since Wednesday night. Me thinks he has gone hunting. Meanwhile wife already has a six month old baby and a rather vicious dog to contend with. I feel for her. I would watch her baby, but not the dog. In fact, when they go out, they always take the dog with them. I am supposing that the dog might wreck their apartment and furniture. The only one that can seem to handle the dog is her husband but even it is quite a struggle for him. Ah, young families so much to learn.

Blessings

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help

 I am posting the following for a friend. We grew up together and having had members of my family have kidney problems, this is close to my ...