Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Good Bad and Ugly

 Good

The pro shop was saved. All his stock, awards, trophies etc survived but lots of smoke damage on the clothing stock. Thankfully he did not have much left.

I scored some bags of almond flour for free. Our company bought too many for the tests they were doing. They are 1.36kg bags. 

Bad

My cousin passed away last night. He had only 10% heart function and 5% kidney function. He has been sick for quite awhile. His family and all the kids they fostered over the years will miss him. 

I live in the southern part of our province. It has the highest COVID rate. I am thankful I live in one of the safest areas, but feel terrible for those in the area hit the hardest. 

Ugly

We are going down to -25C tonight with the windchill being in the -32C range. That first blast of real cold sure hits hard.

Blessings

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Help

 I am posting the following for a friend. We grew up together and having had members of my family have kidney problems, this is close to my ...